Tuesday, February 23, 2010

dj_plast

It's All Gone Pete Tong. That film it is awesome. I take something from this film

dj dark

I have links to this

This picture i have made by PhotoShop. I use shapes, brushes and eraser. I like layers usability of this programm. Sorry my bad english language. I smoke mj, u know
I don't very like electronic music (different dj's, extasy and other jokes). My realy relligion is hard-heavi-black-gothic-metal-punk-rock.
But i have made some pictures in music theme! And u can see it right here

And now time for beer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................
~N A V I G A T O R B L O G~

monsters † bad girls train
sounds and colors † out of control
steps in process † fun pixel
draft † steps in process
‡ home ‡
punisher gif drp drp logo blog girl devil gif